1 1/4 cups 0% fat lemon-
1/4 cup skim milk
2 large eggs
1 stick of butter
3/4 cup sugar
Juice and zest of 2 lemons
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place yogurt, milk, eggs,
butter, sugar, and lemon zest, and lemon juice in your
blender. Securely lock the 2-part lid.
2. Blend under "PUREE" program or until desired smoothness.
3. Add flour and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and
stir to combine.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir well,
gently stir in the blueberries and pour into a greased and
floured loaf pan.
5. Bake until golden, about 1 hour. Let cake cool before
removing from pan and enjoy!
TIP: If necessary, use the tamper to ensure everything