1 cup chicken broth
2 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into
1 small onion, roughly chopped
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbles
1/4 cup chives, sliced thin
2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
1. Place a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken broth, potatoes, and onion.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
2. Transfer potato mixture, milk, cheese, and seasonings to blender. Securely lock the 2-part lid.
3. Blend on ”HIGH” program for around 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
4. Transfer soup to a medium saucepan and simmer until heated through. Serve warm in
5. Transfer soup to two separate bowls and top with bacon, chives, and sour cream.
Warning: DON’T fill container with hot ingredients over the "half full" capacity line to avoid
overflow and injury. Use caution when handling hot ingredients.
TIP: If necessary, use the tamper to ensure everything mixes evenly.